From our Bee POSITIVE collection…
A BEE-autiful Valentine’s Day card to send to your loved one
Printed on high quality cream card / Blank inside
Each card comes with a Red envelope
We do not use cello sleeves for our cards as we have take the “naked” pledge to do our bit for the environment.
Your item will be dispatched within 1-3 days from when order confirmation is received. If your item is out of stock you will be notified ASAP
All items are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class
ROYAL MAIL FIRST CLASS DELIVERY (UK) – £1.00
FREE DELIVERY when you spend £5.00 or more…
Royal Mail advises that 90% of first class post (in the UK) will arrive the following day (once dispatched). Unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days.